The Grampy 3000 Jacket is a blast from the past, with tech from the future. Its micro-ripstop fabric is lightweight and durable, and thanks its fully-seam-sealed Glacier construction you can dip your way in and out of fresh snow without getting soaked. Airblaster uses Zonal Synthetic insulation, giving the arms a little less fill than the torso. Not only will your hardworking limbs thank you when they don't overheat, the lowered bulk gives them all the room they need to whale.
- An insulated snowboarding jacket with vintage style
- Waterproof membrane keeps snow out while breathing well
- Synthetic insulation strategically placed for mobile warmth
- Mesh-lined ventilation points let you dump heat between runs
- Lycra wrist gaiters and powder skirt keep out loose sluff
- Chest media pocket offers a stash for your phone or tunes
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org