Deodorizing conditioner for all technical underwear and wicking clothing worn next to the skin.
BaseFresh® effectively deodorizes, inhibits the build up of body odors, accelerates drying and improves cooling efficiency of all base layers.
Base layers are designed to be worn next to the skin, providing user comfort by maintaining body temperature and controlling moisture. The fabrics used are highly wicking (they will spread moisture out over a large area), fast drying and breathable. It is therefore essential to maintain these properties when caring for base layers.
Once your base layer has been used a few times and is starting to smell, clean it with a standard detergent in your regular laundry and use Nikwax BaseFresh® to deodorize, freshen, soften, and enhance drying and cooling. Always apply this product to used base layers, socks, sports gear and travel clothing to keep them in perfect condition.
- Nikwax BaseFresh® refreshes your base layers by deodorizing and maintains freshness by preventing odor build up when in use.
- Nikwax BaseFresh® enhances and revitalizes the wicking properties of base layers and everyday clothing, increasing breathability. This helps the fabric to spread sweat, dry quickly, and keep you more comfortable in all conditions.
- Nikwax BaseFresh® treated fabrics are more resistant to stains and day-to-day soiling. Should soiling occur, fabrics treated with Nikwax BaseFresh® are easier to clean.
- Nikwax BaseFresh® allows base layers to be cleaned with standard laundry using conventional detergents, removing the need for a separate wash.
- Nikwax BaseFresh® allows the use of aggressive detergents and cleaners to remove stubborn stains, such as chain oil, without compromising the performance of base layers.
Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use on waterproof clothing.
- Place item(s) in washing machine (with normal laundry load).
- Use usual amount of regular detergent.
- Add 2fl oz/50ml of BaseFresh® to fabric softener dispenser.
- Wash according to care label.