Do you get misty-eyed when you have to retire your beloved Blundstone boots for the season when frigid winter weather sets in? Well, put away the tissues, because the Blundstone Women's Thermal Series Boot brings you the same iconic style as your Original 500 Series boots, but with winter-worthy features to allow you to wear your favorite style straight through the coldest months. It's equipped with warmth- and weatherproof-enhancing features to help you endure the cold of winter in comfort and style.
Low-profile Thinsulate insulation locks in warmth without adding a bulky look or feel, and the sheepskin footbed adds a cozy feel while keeping the cold from the ground at bay. And since freezing temps often bring snow-blanketed landscapes, Blundstone also gave it a waterproof upper with sealed seams to keep snow and slush from seeping in and dampening your day.
- Winter-worthy version of Blundstone's iconic original boot
- Waterproof leather and elastic upper keeps snow out
- Sealed seams prevent slush from seeping in
- Thinsulate insulation adds warmth without making boot bulky
- Removable sheepskin footbed offers cozy feel
- XRD Technology takes away the sting of the cold ground
- Midsole adds shock absorption and support
- Outsole offers grip on icy streets
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com