Dirty Mo Tech continues the legacy of the Dirty Mo family. With amped-up technical features, it's a powerhouse among performance sunglasses. With design details like rubber nose pads and inner temples that create a secure fit, and hidden sweat channels to keep you cool when the heat is on, Dirty Mo Tech is built for those with a need for speed that’s fueled with reckless abandon.
- Happy™ lens tech is scientifically tuned to boost mood and alertness while also optimizing color and contrast, providing a visual experience unlike anything else
- Available with polarization, which blocks over 99% of surface glare and is layered and sealed within the lenses to prevent scratching, delaminating, and hazing of your polarized filter
- Constructed from Grilamid®, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- Comfortable rubber nose pads and inner temples provide a secure fit no matter how hard you sweat
- Hidden sweat channels in both the nose pads and inner temples keep you cool when the heat is on
- SPY’s 8-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses are injected in a unique tapered shape to provide optically correct, distortion-free viewing at all angles and prevent discomfort and eyestrain
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org