A one-two punch of tech and style, the Frazier is the undisputed champion of the outdoors. Plus, with its virtually indestructible Grilamid® construction, the Frazier can take it as hard as it gives it. Features include the detail- and mood-boosting HD Plus Lens, Hytrel™ rubber nose and temple pads, and 100% UV protection.
We’ve taken the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens™ and combined them with the superior clarity of digitally mastered High Definition lenses to create the next evolution in eyewear from SPY. Now you can enjoy enhanced color and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and impact resistant distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package. It’s probably the best lens ever.
- Spy Optic Standard Issue Collection
- Created exclusively for military, first responders, and law enforcement
- HD Plus lens enhances color and contrast and increases clarity
- Available with Trident™ polarization that eliminates reflective light
- Hytrel™ rubber nose pads and temple tips for a secure fit in the wettest conditions
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- 8x4-base toric lenses for superior optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 59-16-127
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org