- Removes 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Reduces lead and other heavy metals, chlorine, organic chemical matter, and bad odors for improved taste
- Versatile water filter system, can be used 4 ways: as a personal straw filter, with the included gravity bag, as an in-line filter with most hydration packs or attached to most disposable water bottles
- Compact and ultralight, the gravity water filtration system weighs 6.9 oz (196 g) and can filter a gallon of water in less than 10 minutes
- Long-lasting membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gallons (2,000 L); replaceable activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts up to 26 gallons (100 L)
- This product gives back: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water
- LifeStraw is proud to a B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand, committed to meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Money Back