A true all-around climbing shoe, the Nighthawk is built on an all-new shape that fits the lower volume and slightly narrower feet of beginners and advanced climbers alike. Unlined leather offers the maximum amount of comfort and ensures the shoe will mold to your foot. The synthetic overlay and lace closure system guarantees fit and performance in the gym and outside on the rock. The Trax SAS outsole gives the best in friction and durability so your shoes keep performing day in and day out.
- SYNTHETIC OVERLAY - Lace closure system to lock the foot in and maintain fit.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- WIDER & HIGHER VOLUME SHAPE
- FULL LENGHT MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- UNLINED LEATHER - Provides maximum breathability and comfort.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com