OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. It’s stronger than a cable lock and much lighter than a U-Lock. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3 inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. Aside from cycling use, it's great for securing coolers, kayaks, grills, and more from opportunistic theft.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it.
- COMPACT: Coils to a diameter under 3 inches. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want.
- ADVANCED MATERIALS: Made with multiple layers of steel and Kevlar® bands.
- DURABLE: Chip-resistant Cerakote® paint and Santoprene® plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes.
- RESETTABLE COMBINATION: 3-dial combination lock. You may also reset the combo as needed.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com