- EQUINE RELIEF: Soothing treatment for quarter cracks, split hooves, hard frogs and many other types of hoof problems.
- HELP RETAIN HOOF MOISTURE: Bickmore Pine Tar aids in making the hoof elastic, flexible, and promotes the development of new hoof growth.
- COMBATS FUNGICIDAL & BACTERIAL INFECTIONS: Pine tar is a natural topical antiseptic and helps in the prevention and treatment of nasty equine infections.
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: Perfect product for outdoor wood treatment and varnishing, rope sealant, baseball bats, and many other items.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to make all Bickmore Pine Tar in the United States of America.
Directions: Wash and dry hoof. Apply below coronet band of hoof and hoof wall. As a hoof pack, apply to bottom of hoof prior to shoeing. NOT FOR HUMAN USE! FOR USE ON NON-FOOD ANIMALS ONLY!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com