A full-sized axe for felling large trees and a great all-arounder for working outdoors the traditional way, useful around the home or at camp for felling and splitting smaller rounds of firewood. The Montreal pattern axe head features a long and narrow cutting edge (approximately 5-inches in length) that easily slices through wood, while the 3.5-lb axe head is balanced with a 32-inch American hickory handle to drive considerable power. Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, sharp and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a leather sheath handcrafted by Axe and Awl Leatherworks in Waynesville, N.C. All Hults Bruk axes are hand-forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged from Swedish axe steel in a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Painted iconic Agdor blue, sharpened ready to use.
- Curved American hickory handle protected with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with an American leather sheath and a detailed user’s manual.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org