A timeless Swedish hatchet made for precision and mobility, the Almike quickly clears a campsite, processes kindling, and drives tent pegs, so you can spend more time enjoying the outdoors. An all-purpose tool for the garden, camp or wilderness survival, the Almike’s classic Turpentine pattern has a finger notch near the neck for precision carving. Weighing just 1.75-lb. the Almike is a premium hatchet that fits in a pack or can be worn on a belt. The cutting edge is approximately 2.875-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Blackened, hand-finished, razor-sharp with a polished edge.
- Curved American hickory handle, sanded, protected with linseed oil and engraved with the HB logo.
- Each axe comes with a premium leather sheath with a loop or holster for hanging the axe on your belt, shipped with a storage box and detailed user’s manual.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com