All day comfort and ankle protection now comes with performance. Featuring Trax® XE edging rubber, The General gives an amazing amount of precision to the toes, making it a technical face climber's dream come true. Add on the cotton lining and leather upper covering the ankles for wide cracks and you the best "trad climbing" shoe ever made.
- SYNTHETIC OVERLAY - Lace closure system to lock the foot in.
- Leather Upper
- MOLDED TRAX SAS TOE PATCH - For comfort and durability.
- PADDING - Above toe box and around ankles.
- SLIGHT DOWN-CAMBER PERFORMANCE FIT - For maximum support and edging power.
- HIGH TENSION HEEL RAND - Puts the power onto the toes.
- SYNTHETIC LINER - To maintain shape and fit.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Money Back