Our adventures in the mountains take us up distant peaks and off-the-beaten-path trails, even in tough conditions. In the city the scenery may be a bit different, but our sense of adventure is still the same. Offering retro street-wear style and highly-breathable waterproofing in the same package, this jacket is well suited for both urban exploration and quick day hikes in wet weather.
- Stylish daily jacket with technical waterproofing chops
- FUTURELIGHT membrane is waterproof and highly breathable
- Features abrasion-resistant fabric in high-wear areas for durability
- Underarm vents open up to cool you off in warmer weather
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help seal out inclement weather
- Burly front storm flap stops rainwater from sneaking in
- Zip-in compatible with TNF's '95 Retro Denali fleece
- Jacket stuffs down into its own internal chest pocket
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org