When The North Face designed the 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket, they dove deep into their storied past for their inspiration. Landing on a time of innovation and neon one-piece ski suits—the mid-90's—TNF's mission resulted in this toasty down jacket that's inspired by their original 1996 Nuptse Jacket. The Retro Nuptse is filled to the brim with 700-fill goose down and ready for winter, offering us cozy warmth for frigid days and plummeting temps.
- Retro-inspired jacket that's packed with down for cold winter days
- Down insulation with oversized baffles ensures warmth stays in
- Ripstop shell with DWR treatment keeps off light snow and rain
- Stowaway hood easily adds protection on stormy days
- Two-way zipper lets you vent from above or below
- Hand pockets and internal pocket hold small everyday items
- Adjustable hem seals in the warmth on frigid commutes
- Entire jacket stuffs down to fit into its own hand pocket
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org