The North Face's first Aconcagua already impressed us with lofty warmth worthy of yurt trips and winter walks through ski towns at night. Now back with even greater protection, the Men's Aconcagua 2 Hooded Jacket brings windproofing into the equation so you can stay our when the winds pick up. It still has the lofty down insulation mixed with synthetic insulation in key areas that would usually get damp in a snowstorm, as well as a DWR treatment to help shed moisture. The only difference is The North Face's WindWall shell for added windproofing.
- Insulated jacket designed for hut trips and winter casual
- WindWall shell ensures windproof, water-resistant protection
- Lofty down stuffing keeps you warm on chilly nights out
- Synthetic insulation placed in spots prone to get wet
- Elastic cuffs keep the icy breeze from sneaking up your sleeves
- Regular fit lets you wear it over your favorite wool sweater
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com