We rely on the Aconcagua 2 Down Jacket for durable versatility and plenty of warmth during our daily, cold-weather adventures. The Aconcagua's 550-fill down insulation offers furnace-like warmth on blustery days, while side and shoulder panels contain warm-when-wet Heatseeker insulation in the areas that are more susceptible to collect moisture in inclement weather.
- Simple and toasty jacket tackling chilly endeavors of all kinds
- Down insulation in the core keeps you toasty on cold-weather hikes
- Synthetic insulated panels in moisture-susceptible shoulder and side
- Durable construction cuts the cold and performs exceedingly well
- Elastic hem and cuffs keep wind from sneaking in on cold peaks
- Zippered pockets stash trail snacks and everyday necessities
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org