If you need a jacket that's gonna take you all the way from the deep cold of January to the slushy days of April, look no further than The North Face's Altier Down Triclimate Hooded Jacket. This three-in-one jacket features a durable waterproof shell and a warm down liner, which zips out easily for multi-season versatility. Wear them together for weatherproof warmth, then zip them apart and to get a toasty stand-alone puffy and a breathable year round rain shell. Both the shell and the liner feature zippered hand pockets to store your everyday belongings and on-mountain necessities, while the shell features an adjustable hood to block out rain, snow, and everything in between. Whether you're wearing them together or apart, underarm vents will quickly invite in cold air when you're getting a little too stuffy.
- A three-in-one jacket with a waterproof shell and toasty down liner
- Waterproof DryVent shell sheds winter snow and spring rain
- Down liner removes to become a stand-alone insulator in the fall
- Underarm vents brings cool into your system when you heat up
- Pockets on shell and liner ensure you'll never be without storage
- Adjustable hood keeps your head protected from heavy winter snow
- Shell and liner are compatible with other complimenting TNF products
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org