The Brigandine FUTURELIGHT Jacket is an outerwear staple in the ski industry, and for good reason. This shell is situated as the top-of-the-line jacket from The North Face, so we know it will keep us dry throughout long backcountry tours in the Tetons or week-long high-pressure systems in the Cascade Range. Like all FUTURELIGHT outerwear pieces, this jacket boasts a completely waterproof construction that’s exceptionally breathable for lengthy uphill efforts in unforgiving ecosystems.
- Top-tier ski and snowboard jacket for dedicated powder hounds
- FUTURELIGHT 3L membrane keeps water out and lets heat escape
- Fully seam-sealed construction prevents melting snow from seeping in
- Zippered underarm vents are easily accessible while wearing a pack
- Helmet-compatible hood seals out the wind on exposed ridge-tops
- Wrist gussets with thumb loops help limit skin exposure
- AquaGaurd collar zips offer additional venting for the summit push
- Chest pockets with AquaGuard zips keep radios or media safe
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com