Neither long lift lines nor intense skin track climbs can keep us out of the snow, and we love that the Ceptor Jacket makes a great shell on both resort and backcountry riding. DryVent's waterproof power keeps snow from melting into our kit, and its breathable design ensures we don't overheat when we're shredding hard on sunshiny days or hauling our gear to a private peak. This simplified jacket is complex enough for suitable cold-weather protection but doesn't bog us down with features we don't need.
- Burly snow jacket for warmth in the lift line and beyond the resort
- DryVent 3L membrane delivers comfortably breathable waterproofing
- Underarm vents release extra heat on intense climbs and warm laps
- Regular fit leaves room for bulky midlayers on especially cold days
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps riders simultaneously safe and warm
- Powder skirt keeps loose snow out of the kit when riding in the deep
- Zippered pass pocket with integrated goggle wipe for fog-free riding
- Hook-and-loop cuffs secure over or under mitts for customizable comfort
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org