Winter commutes and nights out in mountain towns are no match for The North Face Cypress Parka. This jacket uses a unique combination of goose down and Heatseeker Eco insulation to keep you warm and comfortable in just about any weather. The Goose down makes up most of the insulation while the Heatseeker insulation maintains loft in moisture-prone areas to ensure no heat sneaks out.
- Insulated jacket built for battling winters worst days
- DryVent membrane prevents moisture from sneaking into layers
- Combination of down and synthetic insulation boosts warmth
- Two piece sleeves ensure complete freedom of movement
- Adjustable hood fights back against ice cold winds
- Plethora of pockets keep important items within reach
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com