The North Face's iconic Denali 2 Fleece Jacket continues to be a pinnacle of everyday styling that looks great everywhere, from sunny ski resort decks to foliage-filled mountaintops. At its core is the recycled polyester fleece that keeps us cozy and warm on nights around the campfire or relaxing in the cabin. Reinforced chest and shoulders feature abrasion-resistant fabric that withstands season after seasons of long hikes with daypacks, while the chest and hand pockets provide the perfect place for trail maps and energy bars. If we get caught in winter weather, there's a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to shed off the snow. For heavier precipitation, we've got zip-in compatibility with selected shell jackets from The North Face for total weather protection and warmth.
- Multi-season fleece that excels in cold weather
- Recycled polyester fleece offers soft comfort in dry alpine air
- Durable overlays resist abrasion from daypacks and gear
- Chest and hand pockets give us quick access to essential items
- DWR coating sheds snow and light rain to prevent soaking
- Adjustable hem prevents cold winds from sneaking in on windy summits
- Zip-in compatibility with other TNF shells
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org