We want The North Face's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT Jacket in our packs in case the weather turns on the trail. Lightweight, waterproof, and highly breathable, the Dryzzle uses The North Face's new FUTURELIGHT technology to help prevent heat from building when we're charging up steep trails. We don't mind keeping it in our packs either, thanks to its super packable design that takes up hardly any space at all.
- Packable rain shell to keep you covered up on rainy mountain days
- Air-permeable FUTURELIGHT membrane won't feel clammy as you hike
- Waterproof construction shields you from relentless rain
- Adjustable hood cinches in for snug protection against the wind
- Laminated storm flap stops wind and water from creeping in
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out unwanted weather
- Lightweight design makes it easy to pack down small in any bag
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org