The North Face's Gotham III Hooded Down Jacket is both the jacket you deserve and the one you need right now. That is if right now your thermostat's frozen over and you're dreading the thought of leaving your house. When you need a hero to swoop through with toasty insulation, the Gotham III is there with 550-fill down to ensure warmth in winter's most frigid temperatures, while the waterproof DryVent shell selflessly guards you against everything from freezing rain, snowflakes, and biting wind. A faux-fur ruff keeps warm air circulating through the hood, and a media-compatible pocket keeps your music player secure as you brave the cold winter weather. There's no need to thank the Gotham III, it's just doing its job.
- When your frigid city life needs a hero throw on this toasty jacket
- Waterproof shell stops wintry mixes and driving snow in their tracks
- Down insulation guards against freezing temps on your commute
- Adjustable hood with faux-fur ruff shields you from howling winds
- Zippered hand pockets protect your phone and wallet from getting wet
- Media-compatible pocket saves the day and lets you jam in the cold
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com