The Peril Jacket fits into The North Face’s rainwear line as a packable layer with superior wind-resistance. Windwall technology offers highly resistant wind permeability rated at less than 10 CFM, and features a drawcord adjustable hood to seal out the elements.
- Lightweight jacket is wind and water-resistant to keep you warm and dry
- DWR treated fabric helps keep you dry when unexpected weather strikes
- Stretchy outer is breathable to aid temperature regulation and moves with you
- Elastic binding at the cuffs and hem maintain a secure fit for active wear
- Iconic color blocking on the shoulders provides a timeless style
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org