Before you brave the winter cold for soul-satisfying slashes and awe-inspiring airs, zip up the side-entry zips of The North Face Silvani Anorak Jacket to provide yourself with the tools to stay focused and comfortable. The DryVent 2L face fabric blocks out wind and snow, wicks moisture off your layers to keep you dry from the outside, and boasts a snow skirt to keep out loose sluff. Now that you can stay dry for a full day of shredding the plethora of riding specific pockets will ensure you can bring snacks and tools that will allow you to skip trips to the lodge and maximize your fun time.
- Pullover snowboard shell for long days spent slashing powder
- Breathable DryVent outer also fights off precipitation and wind
- Mapped lining boosts moisture-wicking to keep you dry and happy
- Fixed hood with snap on back boosts peripheral vision when needed
- Adjustable cuffs and powder skirt with gripper elastic keep out snow
- Fully separating side-entry zip allows for quick on and off
- Riding specific pockets allow you to stay organized and prepared
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org