Designed for easy layering with a slim fit and stretchy construction, The North Face's Stretch Down Jacket fits comfortably under a shell when we're heading up to our favorite mountain on a cold winter morning. Warm, responsibly sourced down insulation brings the heat as we ride frozen chairlifts, while the stretch-woven fabric ensures full mobility as we rip our way down a powdery tree line.
- Warm insulating jacket with an emphasis on flexibility
- Down insulation keeps you warm on cold days at the ski resort
- Stretchy fabric lets you move freely on steep summit runs
- Slim fit slides easily under a shell for comfortable layering
- Zippered pocket doubles as a stuff sack when packing for trips
- DWR coating sheds light rain and moderate snow to keep you dry
- Adjustable hem keeps cold weather out and body heat in
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com