The Summit AMK L5 FUTURELIGHT Jacket is an essential outer layer when combating intense weather on mountaineering missions. This waterproof shell is burly enough to protect us against mountain showers and snowstorms, light enough to keep us going through difficult treks, and roomy enough to let us wear our additional AMK layers for maximum warmth. The North Face's FUTURELIGHT membrane offers air-permeability without sacrificing storm-fighting power, keeping us protected without letting us overheat on the ascent.
- Burly climbing shell to withstand wet conditions on the mountain
- Breathable, waterproof FUTURELIGHT made with recycled materials
- Sealed seams bolster waterproof power by preventing leaking moisture
- Air-permeable nano-spun design doesn't sacrifice water resistance
- Helmet-compatible hood encourages safety and cold-weather comfort
- Reinforced elbows for added abrasion resistance on rough surfaces
- Zippered chest pocket is accessible even when wearing a pack
- Regular fit leaves plenty of room for insulating layers
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com