For maximum insulation when on belay or at basecamp, the thoroughly warm Summit AMK L6 Parka wraps us in reliable warmth. Innovative technology ensures thermal performance during the coldest moments and the burliest storms. Not only is this parka packed with 1000-fill down, but The North Face also created an asymmetrical baffle construction, Cloud Down, to maximize loft while keeping the heat-reflecting lining close to the body. This lets us keep our kit lightweight without sacrificing the cold weather protection that we need on frigid peaks.
- Generous insulating outer layer in TNF's Advanced Mountaineering Kit
- Nylon shell creates a protective barrier against wind and abrasion
- Aluminum-spatter lining returns body heat for max thermal efficiency
- 1000-fill ProDown delivers superior insulation in a light package
- Cloud Down utilizes discontinuous offset baffles to maximize loft
- Adjustable hood and hem cinch down to block freezing wind and snow
- Helmet-compatible hood promotes safety while keeping explorers warm
- Single chest pocket and seamless shoulders for comfort and convenience with a pack
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com