When the winds start whipping and the snow starts coming down, zip up The North Face Summit L5 Jacket. This high performance shell boasts a 3L face fabric that is completely waterproof and windproof while remaining breathable to keep you dry from the inside and the outside. Once you are sheltered from the weather you can dive into the plethora of alpine specific pockets to access skins, snacks, or anything you else you need to get the job done.
- High-performance shell for adventures in the mountains year-round
- FUTURELIGHT is The North Face's most breathable waterproof technology
- Adjustable hood with wire brim fits over a helmet with ease
- Plethora of zippered and mesh pockets keep all of your tools nearby
- Drop tail hem provides additional coverage against cold winds
- Oversized adjusters can easily be used with gloves to save fingers
- Internal elastic thumb loops ensure your sleeves stay in place
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com