We love the versatility of a puffy jacket, and the ThermoBall Eco Hoodie checks all our boxes for style, warmth, and eco-friendliness. This classic jacket is completely made from recycled materials, and its updated insulation and fit ensure the toastiest ThermoBall style yet. The synthetic insulation is made for winter weather: it maintains its warmth and loft even when wet snow falls, and its standard fit allows space for both baselayers and technical outer shells.
- Earth-friendly puffy for warmth in winter weather
- Quilt-baffled nylon shell made from recycled materials
- Improved ThermoBall Eco is green, lofty, and warm
- Synthetic insulation retains warmth even when wet
- Fixed hood neatly fits around the head to lock in heat
- Compressible design conveniently packs into chest pocket
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com