The North Face ThermoBall Eco Jacket delivers the versatility and warmth we need for cool-weather camping, laps at the resort, and the first hikes of spring. This earth-friendly design is made from recycled materials inside and out, and its namesake insulation has been updated for an even warmer and comfier fit. The new quilting pattern aims to eliminate cold spots, and its tough outer material works to repel light snow.
- Classic puffy midlayer packed with style and warmth
- Recycled nylon shell sheds light moisture
- Updated ThermoBall insulation even toastier than before
- Lofty synthetic fill stays warm even when wet
- New quilting pattern and updated fit reduce cold spots
- Convenient, compressible design fits in its own pocket
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com