The North Face introduced the Treadway Hybrid + FUTUREFLEECE to bring their FUTURELIGHT tech over to the hardest working garment in your wardrobe—the technical midlayer. Built for a morning ski tour or a winter run and everything in between, we count on its lightweight insulation and water-resistant treatment for wherever our winter pursuits take us.
- Midweight fleece layer suited for skiing and winter training
- Synthetic fabric layup dries quickly and breathes with you
- Dual zippered hand pockets warm chilly fingers instantly
- FUTUREFLEECE water-resistant treatment sheds snow and rain
- Regular fit offers roomy comfort and full mobility for the skin track
- Mock-neck and sleek profile always works well for casual affairs
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com