You might want to have this jacket sign a renter's agreement for the permanent space it'll take up in your daypack. Waterproof, windproof, and well suited for outdoor adventures of all kinds, this jacket delivers the protection you need for camping, climbing, hiking, and of course, waiting out rainy weather in town.
- Versatile waterproof shell for any adventure in wet weather
- Waterproof and breathable membrane offers comfort in the storm
- Windproof fabric provides protection on blustery summits
- Underarm vents open up to cool you down on steep hiking trails
- Stuffs inside its own hand pocket to easily fit in your pack
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem seal out the elements
- Stormflap behind the main zipper keeps out cold winds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com