This soft cooler is the ultimate essential for all types of one-day adventures, from river kayaking to mountain hiking. The cubed body features intense ColdCell™ insulation to keep cold items cold for days. With an FDA-approved food-grade liner, the cooler features a Dryhide™ shell that's waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures and UV rays. The Hydrolock™ zipper is the toughest, highest-performing, leakproof, waterproof zipper on the market, making this your go-to cooler for any outdoor excursion.
- 13 3/4" x 19" x 81/2" high overall.
- Holds 20 cans or 24 lb. ice.
- 840D double-sided TPU outer and inner material.
- Polyester webbing.
- Foam insulation.
- EVA bottom.
- Hydrolok™ zipper for a waterproof, airtight closure.
- DryHide™ shell provides superior leakproof durability.
- Liner is FDA food-grade, antimicrobial and mildew-resistant material.
- Can be carried three ways: with the adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, the top handle or the end handles.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com